Thursday 4 February 2010

Y.Bhg. Datuk Ahirudin Attan to grace cover of TELL Magazine!


I never thought I'd see the day that Bloggers in Malaysia don't get viewed negatively by the public. And for a few days, my dreams had come true... (till that moron started insulting the late Sultan of Johore. Al-Fatihah).

Oh well.

Now, to continue the roll of good news going round, I've just been told that Datuk Ahirudin Attan, or better known as Rocky from Rocky's Bru, has just agreed to be on the cover of TELL Magazine! What a fantastic way to start off 2010!

... and oh, I've been asked to be part of that issue too. TeeHee...

Anyway, I think that the issue in question must be the March issue. But I'm not entirely certain, so I'll have to update you guys on that.

Congratulations, Uncle Rocky! You're painting an entirely new picture of Malaysian bloggers, you are. And we cannot thank you enough for your continuous support of bloggers everywhere!

No comments: