Tuesday 2 February 2010

Yang Bahagia Datuk Ahirudin Attan, and how he inspires me

Good evening everyone!

I started my new workout regime today, as I was inspired by fellow blogger Rocky's achievement yesterday (he was awarded a Federal title from the Agong, DYMM Sultan Mizan Zainal Abidin, which carries the title 'Datuk'). This, a once negatively-portrayed blogger who stood up for the rights of the world, inspired me because it once seemed seemed impossible.

One must remember that under the Tun Mahathir & Pak Lah regime, bloggers were oppressed and were always being portrayed in the worst light.

So, in my eyes, yesterday was the beginning of a new era. The era of free press, where everyone could express their views on any subject matter of the times. The era of change.

So, if Malaysia can change, so can I. My change? To get fit. (Yes, yes, laugh it all out. Take your time, there's alot there).

So, the regime starts off with a run (or jog, for now) around Section 11, Shah Alam. Then, we proceed to pushups, squats, and situps. They each have their own calculations to get the most out of the workout.

So yeah. Its time for change, people! Shake off those stereotypes, and lets move forward. Forward into the future, where Malaysians are all truly united.

Congratulations, Yang Bahagia Datuk Ahirrudin Attan. You've paved the way for us all. May Allah continue to bless you, your life, and your family for generations to come.

Amiin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We at TELL could not agree more. Rocky is gonna be on our cover.

sir moose
TELL Media.