Tuesday 2 February 2010

Being Unreasonable: Police spotcheck a 71-year old Grandmother.



Would you think that this 71-year old Grandma would get stopped by the police for anything at all?

I didn't think so. But it happened. My Grandmother was driving back from Kota Kemuning after accompanying her friend for some health check-ups when she was pulled over by the police at a roadblock!

And you know why they pulled her over? Because they thought she's too old to drive.

Excuse me, but have you seen my Grandmother drive? She's a damn-sight better than all those other morons in their 5-Series BMW's & Mercedes-Benz CLS-Klasse's. So what on earth are you doing reprimanding her? Shouldn't you be out on the job tackling those idiots before you even begin to start on my Grandmother?

Besides, what right have you to judge? YOU ride your Government-issue police-bikes worse than rempits ride their 'kapchais'!

Come on!

No comments: