Monday 1 February 2010

The 'Allah' issue, from a proud Muslim.

Salam 1Malaysia, all.

I know that I haven't been updating my blog lately, and I'm sure some of you have long forgotten this blog. Well, I figured now is the time to make my (... how many times has it been now?) comeback from silence.

And what better way to do it than by just diving into the hottest topic plaguing Malaysia?

Firstly, I don't see why The Herald should be charged with any wrongdoing. You see, the word Allah has been around for much longer than Islam has (we must remember that Islam is one of the 'younger' religions). So, should we blame The Herald for merely being historically correct?

Secondly, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MORONS WHO HAVE BEEN SETTING FIRE TO CHURCHES, BREAKING INTO OFFICES & DROPPING HEADS OF SACRED OR UNHOLY ANIMALS INTO THE PLACES OF WORSHIP? HAVE YOU ALL LOST YOUR MINDS? Need I remind you of our history, the last time racial tension peaked in the country? And do I have to point out that this common reaction is what these bastards want?

Thirdly, I think that the original court decision was absolutely correct. I think that the presiding judge really deliberated on the case before making his verdict.

Now, I'm sure some of you wish to disagree. "Oh, the word Allah is sacred! How can we let others use it?" and all that jabber. Well, here's the thing.

The only way out of this predicament is by GROWING UP. Or, if you prefer the Queens' English, we all have to mature to the situation. Who's to say that the non-Muslims of Malaysia are going to use the word Allah in a negative manner? Who are YOU to determine the future?

I say that we should all be trusting. For Muslims, trust the non-Muslims with the word Allah, and pray to Him that they won't use it negatively. For Christians, trust the non-Christians with the Father, the Son & the Holy Ghost, and pray to your Lord that it will not be used wrongly. For Buddhists, entrust your Buddha with the non-Buddhists and pray at your local temple that it shall not be used for wrongdoing. And for Hindu's, entrust upon the non-Hindu community your deities, and pray that your deities will not be used for negative provocation.

And, on a more personal note, WHY HAVEN'T THESE PEACE-BREAKING MORONS BEEN ARRESTED UNDER THE ISA? ISN'T THAT WHY THE ISA IS THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

No comments: