Tuesday 3 February 2009

What is to become of our country?

We don't have anyone to lead us. No one worthy of the post, that is.

No where, do I see someone fit to fix our country.

I use the term 'fix' because the modern Barisan government has truly ruined it.

I have no faith in our politicians.

My faith lies with our Agong. My faith lies with our Sultans. Say what you like, but in the Holy Quran, the Agongs and the Sultans are the 'deliverymen', per se, of God's divine order. I know, I know, some of you will say that only the Prophet can do that. Well, I suggest reading your Quran again, and read between the lines. I mean, truly find it's inner meaning.

I love Malaysia. She is my homeland, my beauty. My saviour, my harbour. My ancestors labour of love is what she is. And I will not rest until she is safe in good hands.

... but at 14, all I can do is rant on a blog no one reads.

Goodnight Malaysia. I love you so.

No comments: