Tuesday 3 February 2009

The North American Union and the RFID chip

Call me crazy, but don't deny it makes sense.

I know that we've got a new American President, but regardless, it could still happen.

I watched several videos on YouTube a few months back. There was one about 9/11, one about the North American currency as the Amero, and there was one about Iraq, Iran and invasions elsewhere.

I also watched a movie called 'Wag the Dog.' Now there's a head turner if there ever was one.

This all makes sense. The RFID chip, which has already begun circulation under false pretenses (such as passports, the 'RealID' card in the States, and the auto-credit program, also in the States). Why not manipulate this and use it for world domination (call me cheesy, but that's what it is) ?

I have homework to do, thus I am at a lack of time to explain. But I'm sure that this video below would be enough.



Salam Hormat, Malaysia.

Goodnight, my faithful readers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget that this self same chip is being used in a bar called Baja in the Nethalands. Patrons actually asked for this chip to be inserted in their upper arm and they use it for debiting their "account" at this bar. They might even be getting a discounts for using the "service". But since practically any information can be programmed into this chip (birth record, credit record, health insurance, whatever) it could be a one stop shop to find out who you are or even track you using GPS. Kinda scary when you think about it, all this information freely available to anyone who can hack the system. Or even anyone using the system legally for their own means.