Thursday 7 August 2008

You Have Gone Too Far

Yesterday, I received a printout from my BM Teacher, ... ......... It's title was 'Ciri-Ciri Negatif Internet'. I personally have NOTHING against the Internet, and find it as a fun tool to get information about a wide range of topics. So I though nothing about it. Then I read the passage.

The second sentence said, 'Internet menjadi tempat selamat bagi mereka untuk membuat cerita dan memutar-belitkan fakta, terutamanya tentang Kerajaan' (The Internet becomes a haven for those who like to make stories and twist the facts, especially when it bad-talks concerning our Government ). THAT got me angry.

Seriously? Those ?
I apologize to thoso who may be offended by this post, but kids now under the Government education system are made to listen and do, and not think freely. Some of us, like me, who are lucky enough to be exposed to the alternative choices in life, choose to speak up and make the RIGHT choice. Most of my classmates have already chosen to try and use their computers as little as possible. Which I find pathetic

The education system now makes kids narrow-minded, only following traditions and old-fashions. Ask any of MY teachers about blogging, and they'd tell you it's a 'negative influence on our nation', or 'is a rebelious fraternity who's only purpose is to bad-mouth those above them'. And these people are qualified teachers, no less.

To you *!%@&# who may be reading this, leave the kids in school. Let them form their own opinion, let thembe who they are, and not what you @#^&!*%+ want them to be.

No comments: