Monday 3 September 2007

UPSR Stress Syndrome anyone?

Most of you mum's and dad's probably know this , but if you don't, the 3rd, 4th and 5th of September is the official date of the Ujian Pencapaian Sekolah Rendah, aka UPSR. I, unlike most, feel very relaxed about this exam, and believe an uncle that quote, 'UPSR is only a very fancy name for Your Average Test, Results Of Which None Will Remember', end quote. He's quite right. In 3rd Form, does anyone even ASK you about your UPSR exam results? In fact, do you know what your UPSR (or equivalent) results were? (Zorro excused).
So, do you get my point? I think it's a good thing that the 'Kementerian' is dropping the whole UPSR thing.. or is that still being discussed? I'm not very good with details... And , seeing as it IS the first day of the UPSR, I really have to say it was MUCH easier than I expected. Which means that I spent the last few months not worrying for nothing? Jeez, talk about not being appreciated. That's it for now, i'll get back to you guys on a later date. Byez

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im meaning no offence or anything but i dont really get the 'kementerian' part...
but nice writing!
see ya aiman!

-Aishah-