Saturday 9 April 2011

Of Life in general.

Salaam. Peace be upon the World & its inhabitants.

It has been long since I last updated Choc-O-Blog. So here I am, making amends. Much has changed, and a lot has happened. So I shall try to reduce all that into something short & concise for all of you. Read: "try".

The biggest change in the life of this Blog & its Writer is the switch of name & medium. Rather than 'Choc-O', I now go by the very quicker 'Chocs'. On top of that, I've switched my main social medium from Blogspot to Twitter, with the corresponding Twitter handle, @ChocsMYS. For this, I blame @Elviza (http://elviza.wordpress.com), the Glam-Queen of Twitterjaya. (Yeah, I know that last bit wouldn't make sense to non-Twitter addicts. But... do try to keep up, ya?)

Being a teenager allows me a lot of personal freedom. That said, I intend to make full use of my youth & reinvent myself. Again. You, my dears, have watched me change often already, so its time to watch me go at it again. Don't worry; you were like this when you were almost-sixteen too. If you can remember that period, of course.

One of the biggest personal developments of late is my new-found (or reinforced) love of the Malaysian music industry. I've always been a fan, but I've been seriously considering a professional career in the limelight. Why? Because I'm so awesome. Ya. But seriously, people regularly tell me I have vocal talent. Some that I know, most of them strangers. I don't want to toot my own horn, but have you heard some of the new Malaysian talent? So flat & powerless. Thank god the musical arrangements are good.

Anyway, I'd like to mention that I'll be performing alongside my good friend & R-&-B sensation ALTIMET, for Acoustic Nights @ KLPac in the coming months. It'll be of his new single, a song I hold very dear to my heart (about an equally touching topic), 'Kotarayaku.' Dates are to be confirmed, but I'll update all of you when I get details. Insya'Allah, all will go smoothly.

In line with the new look, feel, image & name, I plan to revamp this blog entirely. The name (and possibly the URL) will change soon, in line with MY new name too. I'd like ChocsMYS.blogspot if I can. If I can't change the URL (I'm a bit of a techtard, so I don't really know), then I'll set up another blog & maintain this one the way it is. (If I maintain this one, it'll be more of a personal blog, with the other one being more of the SoPo me).

NOW. For the stuff you all expect from me. Watch the next posts for some political fun-poking. Ooh ooh, I may get arrested for this.
via BlackBerry®

No comments: