Monday 31 August 2009

TM EZnet 1315. 90-minutes with an incompetent representative and STILL no internet!

A leaflet sent with the regular TM Homeline bill sent waves of hope up my spine. My home in Shah Alam hasn't had Internet services since... 2004? Streamyx just wasn't up to par, so we cancelled it after a mere 6 months (12 month contract, I know. The other 6 months were spent complaining to TM). With this new fangled EZnet 1315, its was as simple as plug-dial-surf.
Or so it seemed.

12am. Our nation turns 52. While most have gone to watch toned-down fireworks displays, I was stuck on the phone. No, it wasn't with my beloved, it was with some incompetent CSR from TM. Mum & I labeled her as Ms. Okay...? as she started every sentence (no joke!) with 'Okay...?'

Still, after spending more than 90-minutes repetitive chatter & constant 'situation-explaination', I hang up, sour & disappointed. Kinda like when we had problems with our Streamyx back in 2004.

5 years, TM. And still no improvement?

Malaysian Super Corridor, konon.

Its no wonder why so many have switched to iZZi & P1 WiMax where available. They're just so reliable.

And now, I go back to surfing on my darling Storm. I knew neither DiGi or my BlackBerry would pull a stunt like that on me.

Happy 52nd Merdeka Day, everyone. Enjoy tomorrows 40-minute march.

No comments: